Geeze!! He could wear a different outfit each day of the summer and then throw it away!!! I am totally doomed if I have a girl. i know I will go crazy shopping!
Lovin' the summer outfits. Need to go do some shopping for Aiden. To answer your question on my blog, I take the kids pics every month till they are one and then switch to every three months till they go into school, where they then get their pics taken 2 times a year. If I did every month of their lives I would be crazy. :)
I can't remember the last time I bought clothing for myself, yet the kids closets are stuffed full! It really is all about them at this point. Raya has moved up to 3-6 month clothes and I was going through Kyrah's and just remembered her wearing all these cute outfits - oh they are too cute sometimes! Love Drew's monkey shirt!
Hello everyone! I'm Krissy and I've been married to my wonderful husband Jon since May 21, 2005. This blog is for our son Drew who was born on June 25, 2007. He has been such a blessing to not only Jon and I, but to our ENTIRE family! I hope you enjoy reading about all the fun times we have together!!
4 comments:
Dang, girl! Well, I can't talk -- they know me at Gymboree now. In fact, I have all of the new lines memorized! heehee
Geeze!! He could wear a different outfit each day of the summer and then throw it away!!! I am totally doomed if I have a girl. i know I will go crazy shopping!
Lovin' the summer outfits. Need to go do some shopping for Aiden. To answer your question on my blog, I take the kids pics every month till they are one and then switch to every three months till they go into school, where they then get their pics taken 2 times a year. If I did every month of their lives I would be crazy. :)
I can't remember the last time I bought clothing for myself, yet the kids closets are stuffed full! It really is all about them at this point. Raya has moved up to 3-6 month clothes and I was going through Kyrah's and just remembered her wearing all these cute outfits - oh they are too cute sometimes!
Love Drew's monkey shirt!
Post a Comment