Wednesday, June 24, 2009

*Last Day of Being One*

"Thank you God for all of the blessings in my life, but most of all, thank you for blessing me with Drew!"

I say that every night when I pray and it could not be more true because I feel so, so blessed to have Drew in my life. He has brought so much happiness to not only Jon and I, but to everyone he is around -- the grandparents love him, my co-workers love him, even the teachers at daycare wonder why he can't come there everyday!


Happy 2-year birthday Drewbie -- I hope one day you can understand just how much you mean to me!!

oxox, Mommy (and even though your daddy doesn't "blog," he loves you just as much as I do!)

3 comments:

Kameron said...

That was so sweet. We just love our boys to death! I can't imagine my life without Natey and I know you couldn't either! Happy Birthday Drew!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Drew!

What a big boy you've got there, how can he be two already??? I hope you guys have a wonderful day!

Alicia W. said...

Gosh the hormones are kickin today because I just teared up. My goodness!

Happy Birthday Drew-Bear. You are the light of your parents life.