We headed back to the juice store with mom and Whitney. Drew liked the piggy banks. When you ask him what a pig says, he scrunches his nose up like this and makes a pig sound!
Then we headed to the beach for another quick shopping trip. We had a specific purpose for going, but I can't seem to remember what it was at the moment... Anyway, Drew liked riding this horse!
At nap time, it was our last chance to lay out, so Whit and I hit the pool! And Jon grilled out for everyone again for lunch.
After Drew's nap, we explored the neighborhood a bit. I love this pic of Drew enjoying the hammock!
He also liked throwing rocks in the ocean.
For dinner, we ordered in again, finished packing, then went for one last night time swim.
Today, we headed to the airport at around 9am. Here's Drew and Uncle Colby.
We landed in St. Louis around 12:30PM, drove through McDonald's for lunch, and made it to home-sweet-home around 4:00. I miss Florida, but it is good to be home :o)


4 comments:
It looked like a wonderful week! Dang girl, wanna come train me after I have baby #2? Look at you in your bikini!! I hope I can get my pre-baby-baby body back when I'm done!
WELCOME HOME! So glad your trip was everything you had hoped it would be! Oh, and there won't be ANY bathing suit pics of ME on our vacation. (Slighlty jealous) : ) Glad you are back safely!!!!!
Glad you made it back safely. And I do hope you bought that adorable little one a piggy. Making a face like that how could you refuse?
Dont you know it's illegal to look like that in a bikini! Damn it girl! :o) nah, you look fantastic and I love Drew's little squinched up face, lol. Too cute!
Post a Comment