It even has a built-in water fountain...
On a side note, does anyone know the "secret" to taking good outside pics? Mine always seem too dark or too light and with Drew's party taking place in our backyard this Saturday, I'd like my pics to turn out better!


4 comments:
What a cute pool. I am sure he had lots of fun. And I just wish I had the secret to great pictures. For me the secret at Aiden's party was paying my best friend's step-daughter who is a budding photographer. Then I got to sit back and relax and enjoy the party instead of viewing it from a lens the whole time. The downside to that, me showing up in over half the photos, that is a rarity. I hope someone in the blog-o-sphere can help you out.
Cute pictures and pool!
I'm not sure :(. My camera has an outside setting on the program menu. I can select sunny, cloudy, normal, close-up or far away and it adjusts for me.
No advice as far as picture taking, but what a cute pool! And what's your secret to getting him to take a 3hr nap? I'm jealous :)
I'm loving that pool!!! What type of camera are you using? Then what setting are you using outside? That will help us know how to help you sweetie.
I LOVE 3 hour naps! I can get sooooo much stuff done or a bunch of nothing.. Either way it's a nice mommy break. :o)
Post a Comment