Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Florida - Day 5 - Back to the Beach!

It was another beautiful day in Florida and the perfect morning for a swim!


After Drew's nap, we headed back to the beach.

"Yay! I'm going to the beach again!!"


Drew loves his Aunt Whitney :o)

More fun in the sun!


For the first time since we arrived, it rained...while we were still at the beach. So we took cover at a restaurant right on the beach and had dinner. Drew had a lot of fun playing in the rain. He may have liked the rain even better than the sand and ocean!



I wonder what tomorrow will hold???

4 comments:

Heather said...

Loving Drew's beach wear! So cute. Hope you're lathering up your fair-skinned boy! : ) Can't wait to see more! I love this play-by-play vacationing!!

amanda said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! I can't wait to see more!

Mary Kay said...

I am so jealous. Your vacation sounds like it is going great. I am determined to go on vacation next year when the twins are at least one. Meanwhile I will just live vicariously through yours.

Joy Howse said...

Love the pic of him walking down the beach holding hands. Too cute.