Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Give-Away of My Own!

I had so much fun participating in Heather's give-away (there's still time to enter so go right now and check it out!!) that I thought I would do one of my own. Nothing major...but since I'm vacation bound, I thought I would pick up a little something from Florida for one of my blog readers!
I'll also throw in a bar of lavender goat milk soap that I ordered from the same place that MckMama gets hers! The bars we've used so far have been great! Jon uses Oatmeal Milk & Honey, I use Honeysuckle, and we use Purity on Drew.



You can get up to four entries and here's how...
  1. Become a follower and leave me a comment about becoming or already being one.
  2. Leave a separate comment telling me what your favorite vacation spot is.
  3. Leave another comment telling me where your dream vacation would be to.
  4. Finally, go to wwww.goatmilkstuff.com and come back and tell me what you favorite scent is.
Contest ends a week from today (6-17-09) and I'll announce the winner when I get back from vacation on 6-21-09.

Easy enough, right? And I promise I'll make the prize something good (nothing cheesy like those trinket boxes pictured above-although that orange is kind of cute...), so get to commenting! I mean, if you want to that is :o)

27 comments:

The Ski's said...

WOW!!! I am first???? Okay, here you go, Krissy!

1. Of course I am a follower. I have been one since the beginning. I have loved watching your beautiful family journey down a road so familiar to us. I appreciate your advice and your help whenever I have a question. I feel blessed to have "met" you.

The Ski's said...

I am back to answer number 2. Here goes....

2. My favorite vacation spot. Wow. This is a toughie. I guess I need to pick Clearwater Beach, Florida. My family would vacation there every year for 2 weeks while I was growing up. This was very important to my dad. No matter how crazy life was, we would always take our summer vacation. I have fond memories of driving the 21 hours stuck between my grandma and my brother in the car...and some not so fond ones, for that matter! I vacationed there with my family for 23 straight years!!!!! From the age of 1-24. We have even traveled there as I have "grown up" and have started a family of my own. Ellie and Brian and I have been there....and hopefully someday, we will extend the tradition and go with Reid as well. That would bring us full circle, and how neat it would be to share those memories that I had as a little girl with my little ones.

The Ski's said...

You hoo....me again! Here we go to number 3!

3. Oh, boy. A dream spot, huh? This one really made me think. I love warm spots....but I also love mountainy spots. I love swimming spots....and also hiking spots. I think if I could go anywhere...in the whole wide world....I would pick.....a Carribean vacation. Brian and I briefly visited on our honeymoon, but didn't get a long enough trip, and would like to go explore a bit more. I loved the crystal clear water and the beaches were amazing. I would love to travel there and spend time there to really soak in the sun and the sights. I hope to return someday. Wonder if I should take the kids or not??? Kinda sounds like a good getaway for an anniversary, don't you think????

The Ski's said...

And last but not least, LOVE the goatmilk soap. I got some for Christmas and am in love! I am partial to the clean cotton scent. I don't know why....just enjoy the freshness of that smell. Haven't tried the peppermint...but am intrigued as well!!!! Thanks for the contest, Krissy! I had fun participating. Love the creativity....and hope you enjoy your vacation!!!! Take lots of pics....we will be anxious to see all of your travels! Take care!

Brooke said...

Alright, I'm ready to play! I've always been a follower through my Bloglines, but now I followed you through Google so you have extra headcount over there on your sidebar.

Brooke said...

Favorite vacation spot is Lake Michigan.....and I will be on vacation on Lake Michigan at the end of this month :)

Brooke said...

My dream vacation is to spend some time in New Zealand! Oh, I've seen such amazing pictures. I'm afraid I'd never want to come back home once I go there.

Brooke said...

Do I have to pick just one favorite scent? I think I want to try out Lavendar Scrub and Rosemary Mint. Tough choice!

Allie said...

I just became a follower. I found you through Heather's site.

Allie said...

My favorite vacation spot is Costa Rica, we went there for our Honeymoon. Or Africa. I would love to go back to either place.

Allie said...

My dream vacation would be to Hawaii. I have always wanted to go there.

Allie said...

Your son is so cute! I love his red hair.

Alicia W. said...

Dedicated follower for quite sometime now and so glad I found your blog.

Alicia W. said...

Favorite vacation place would have to be anywhere near the water.. it could be a lake or Ocean.. Either way would be totally fine.

Alicia W. said...

Dream vacation would have to be Hawaii! One of these days I will make a point to visit that little place called heaven on earth!

Alicia W. said...

If I were to win I would love to get the Oatmeal Milk & Honey scent. YUM

Kameron said...

Already a follower!!

Kameron said...

Favorit vacation spot is California. There is so much to do there from the beach and all of the attractions. I never thought my old home would be my favorite vacation spot! Ha!

Kameron said...

Dream vacation would be a European tour. I have never been any where in Europe and would love to go to Italy, Germany, Spain...any where really!!

Kameron said...

I would love to try the Honeysuckle. I used to have soap and lotion in that smell and I loved it! How do you like the purity for Drew? Natey has some skin issues and I am going to talk to the doctor about them at his checkup but am looking for alternative soaps.

Mary Kay said...

This is a neat idea Krissy
By the way Kyrah's knees are looking like Drew's as well - shorts and clusmy walking - scrapes are bound to happen.
1. Love reading your blogs
2.Two favorite vacations - Rome, Italy and Colorado
3. Dream vacation - Europe or maybe Australia, or Brazil - okay lots of dream vacations
4. John's soup sounds good - I have something similar from L'occataine.
Have fun in FL!

Adawk said...

my fave place is St Augustine, FL. Mainly b/c Donalds sister leaves there so we stay for FREE!!

Adawk said...

my dream vacation...wow never thought about this I guess I would have to say some island somewhere that is quiet and cell phones do not work!!

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

I am a follower! I am a follower!!!

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Favorite Vacation spot....Hmmm?
That is a tough one. Really hard to narrow it down. Ireland was great and I want to go back, bu the cruise was pretty awesome too (though that really isn't a spot).

Well, I guess if I HAVE to choose somewhere, and although I have never been, I think I would say Disney....maybe one of these days :)

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Dream vacation...right now, I think I am leaning towards Disney. But, that being said-I really really really want to go back to Ireland!

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Soap: I think Fiji Island sound amazing, but maybe that is only because I LOVE coconut lime verbena and it states that as being similar!