We'd been having some issues with Drew not eating very good, but Saturday night, he ate his entire Kid Cuisine meal! It was fish sticks, corn, and mac and cheese. I know it's not the healthiest thing, but hey, a frozen dinner here and there can't be too bad right??
Since he ate so well, we decided to treat him to a little DQ -- I think he enjoyed it :o)
That is until he fell and this happened...boys will be boys!!
Things around here have definitely been busy! For starters, me and a co-worker presented a 4-hour CPE course at one of my firm's other offices and we're doing one on Thursday too (both at offices out-of-town). And "public speaking" is definitely a weakness of mine, so I practiced this weekend and even went in on Monday (which is usually my day off) to work on it. My presentation today actually went pretty good so I'm not as nervous about Thursday now!
After the presentation, I went shopping for Drew's birthday. His birthday is the 25th and his party is the 27th and since we are leaving for FLORIDA ON SATURDAY (!!!!) I want to get all of his party supplies and presents before we leave (plus get his invitations out, which turned out really cute by the way). So work stuff, planning a birthday party, and trying to pack for myself and Drew for an entire week is keeping me very B-U-S-Y! But I'm not complaining -- I just keep envisioning myself relaxing on the beach (and reading the 4th Twilight book...).
Hopefully the house we are staying at in FL will have internet access so I can journal about our trip everyday. If not, I'm sure there will be lots to post about when I get back!!


4 comments:
Oooh, Twilight on the beach - Yes!! I'm re-reading New Moon now so I can get ready for the movie... which, um, isn't until November. I'm such a dork.
Good job on the presentation. I have to do a lot of public speaking in my job (at concerts) so I've gotten used to it. But I still get nervous.
Aidan's getting pickier about food too... I did chicken nuggets today, which I'm sure weren't great, but he liked 'em!
Sometimes you have to feed the kiddos whatever they will eat. Last week there was a night where Natey would only eat crackers and blueberries. I don't think he was feeling well, but at least he got something in his belly!
Have an awesome time in FL! I wish I were going on vacation, I really could use some time somewhere tropical!
I have been a cruddy poster lately, too. I understand about BUSY!!!!! SO glad your presentation went well, and so happy you are on your way to a fun vacation. Wonderful!!!! Love the park pictures...love the one with Drew on the top of the slide on his own. Sweet. He is getting so big! Hard to believe another birthday is about here for him!!! Be safe on your trip, and ENJOY! Can't wait to hear about it!
Girl, I know exactly what you mean.. Brea used to eat anything and everything (like Brody is now) and I'll go buy her all her favorites and then next thing you know she won't even touch them. Yells at me and says she doesen't like them. What tha??
Glad your presentation went great and can't wait to hear all about your trip. Take tons of pix.
Post a Comment